Storing your RV/Boat/Motorhome/Car/Truck/Toy
Step 1. Stop in to sign a contract and make the first payment. We will also take a copy of your driver's license.
Step 2. Make your payments on time. We accept cash in the office. We also accept debit/credit cards for a 3% fee. After-hours or for convenience, you can make payments from home using our online payments page with any major debit/credit card.
Step 3. Move out at any time. We keep it simple with easy terms. We do NOT give refunds if you move out early.
Help with Online Payments:
1. Use the menu and navigate to Online Payments
2. Based on your storage needs, you will fall under a payment category. Select it.
3. Using the drop-down menu, select payment for 1 or 6 months. Then select "Pay Now".
4. You will be redirected to our secure payment processor, PayPal. They use 128-bit encryption and SSL.
5. If you previously created a PayPal account, go ahead and login to use it.
6. If you don't have a PayPal account, enter your email (they will use your email only to send a receipt)
7. If you don't have a PayPal account, Select "Pay with Debit or Credit Cards".
8. Enter your Billing information and select 'Continue'. On the next screen enter your card info.
9. When your payment is complete, you'll receive a confirmation email.
10. We get an instant notification that you paid. No further action needed on your end.